Freedom Concierge Bayside Respite Care
562 Bluff Rd, Hampton VIC 3188
Freedom Concierge Bayside offers a Respite Care service ideal for recovery, rest or a trial stay.
Available from just $49 per night*, respite guests stay in a private unit and enjoy the peace-of-mind of having a care team available 24/7.
No ACAS required – enquire today!
Tailored care in a welcoming community
Freedom Concierge Bayside Respite Care offers guests tailored care and support in the comfort and privacy of a private unit in a welcoming community.
Guests can also:
- Stay together as a couple
- Bring their pet with them^
- Enjoy meals in their room or the dining room
- Choose to participate in social activities
- Use all the facilities available at the community
^Subject to approval
When to consider respite care?
If you or a loved one needs short term care, or you simply would like to experience a Freedom Concierge Bayside, respite care can offer peace-of-mind.
It can also be a good option for those:
- Considering making a permanent move to Freedom Concierge Bayside
- Needing extra care and support after a hospital stay before returning home
- Recuperating after a fall or incident
- Caregivers or family members wanting to go on a holiday to recharge
- Feeling the need to feel secure in a friendly environment to refresh the mind and body
To qualify for our respite service, residents must have low to medium level care needs. They do not require ACAS approval.
As part of the respite service cost, we offer residents:
- Personal care including showering and dressing
- Medication management
- Clinical support
- Domestic cleaning and laundry
- Lifestyle and Engagement Program – outings and activities available*
*Lifestyle and Engagement program varies per community
We also provide access to a range of additional services on a pay-as-you-need basis, including:
- Community health services
- Hairdressing and beauty
- Hearing clinic services
- Physiotherapy and podiatry
Complete the form below to speak with one of our friendly team.1800 572 227